Jul 10, 2009

please don't leave comment

Long journey of my life,
it begun when all of the things around
start to influence me in every part of my life
my father said that i should be better than him
as a man i should be strong

facing all situation of this world
from every section of a life,,
i should be having a good life,
better than him.
my mother said that i should follow my heart
to be strong,
different with my father said before
than,
the challange comes just right now
when i grow up as a pure ‘man’
i cant hold that feel,
the feels that come just in the wrong place
in the bad timing.
i dont know how to run this system,
the system of my life,
the system that always confuse me
mom, dad…
could i just follow the best ways
of my life…
could i run this system of life
by myself,
is it true that i must better than you dad…
is it true that i must follow my heart mom…
is it true that the best things that i can do is just follow you,
my great jesus…
i dont wanna be a lier of my self,
i dont wanna be a bad slave,
i dont wanna be a bad boy of my parent
i dont wanna be a imitation of other things
only you that i believe now,
but could i come to you with all of my fall
should i blame my self with all the decisions that i’ve done before
could i turning back the time
mom, dad,,,
sometimes you confuse me with all of your regulation…
is that true that this life is beautiful…
but i still believe
that all of you is my best things that i ever had,,,
thank you dad,
thank you mom,
and thanks J.C…
I Luv You All….!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

International Joint Field Study Tour 2010

International Joint Field Study Tour 2010
Utsunomiya University